Rams in Recovery seeks to ensure students do not have to choose between their recovery and their education.
Faculty, Staff and Other Students make that possible. Come learn to be an advocate and ally for people struggling with substance use disorders and people in recovery.
Upcoming Recovery Ally Trainings
- Tuesday July 11th 1:00pm-4:00pm (In Person)
- Thursday July 13th 1:00pm-4:00pm (Virtual)
- August 2nd 1:00pm-4:00pm (Virtual)
- Tuesday September 12 9:00am-12:00pm(Virtual)
- Thursday October 12 9:00am-12:00pm (In Person)
- Friday November 3, 9:00am-12:00pm (Virtual
- Thursday December 14th, 9:00am-12:00pm (Virtual)
We also are available to do training with your department. Email email@example.com or call (804) 828-1360 to find out more.
We have partnered with the Virginia Department of Social Services to provide videos of the content as well as accompanying materials.
Read more about supporting a colleague in Recovery.