Students support each other’s recovery while creating meaningful personal relationships based on friendship, recovery and their college experiences.
Some of the unique benefits to Recovery Housing are:
- Recovery Housing is part of an on-campus residence hall.
- A 12-month housing option.
- Easy access to University resources such as VCU Health Services, Recovery Support Services, Counseling, medical services, and on-campus Recovery meetings.
- There are peer leaders to support students in academic and career support.
- Organized activities such as attendance at trips + activities, hikes, climbing, biking, intramurals and other campus events.
If you are interested in recovery housing:
- Contact the Program Coordinator, Tom Bannard, firstname.lastname@example.org or (804) 366-8027.
- Our recovery housing is currently offered in 12 month, apartment-style dorms with single rooms.
- Complete Application
- Interview with staff members regarding your desire and motivation to live in Recovery Housing (students should have maintained abstinence for at least three months).
- After fulfilling all application requirements, students then may be offered an opportunity to participate in the program.
- Students in Recovery are expected to abide by our
To learn more about recovery housing, contact Tom Bannard, email@example.com or (804) 366-8027.